PopDo Release Notes
PopDo 1.3.4 (2020-03-30)
- Changed: Changed the default filter from Top to All, as this could be confusing for first-time users.
PopDo 1.3.3 (2020-03-25)
- Fixed: Enabled the option to delete lists, which was disabled previous to release of macOS 10.15.4
because of a bug in Apple's EventKit.
PopDo 1.3.2 (2020-03-19)
- Fixed: The user manual had no table of contents.
PopDo 1.3.1 (2020-03-16)
- Fixed: A bug that occurred when closing the main window while the date picker panel or the natural language panel is open.
PopDo 1.3 (2020-03-13)
- New: The reminder date picker now expands to select a date.
- New: The task title is now analyzed with a natural language parser to extract the reminder date.
- New: Completed tasks can be purged from the main menu.
- Changed: The Today filter was improved to be selectable from Any, Today or Next for reminder dates.
- Fixed: The default task color was the system gray, which adapts to theme and vibrancy.
This meant that the default gray color could change at any time and tasks had a varying shade of gray.
PopDo 1.2.6 (2020-02-25)
- Fixed: Update translations.
PopDo 1.2.5 (2020-02-24)
- New: Added a button to set a reminder directly from the task.
- Fixed: A bug when setting the priority while the Top filter is active.
PopDo 1.2.4 (2020-02-22)
- Fixed: Fixed the task count not being updated automatically.
PopDo 1.2.3 (2020-02-20)
- New: Added a help manual.
- Fixed: A selection bug that occurred when the last item was selected.
- Fixed: An issue where it was impossible to drag & drop a task to the last list when it was empty.
- Fixed: Minor UI issues.
- Changed: The new list and new task titles to "New List" and "New Task" respectively.
- Changed: Improved the contextual menu.
- Changed: The list header shows the count of tasks.
- Changed: The reminder field is now always visible in full mode.
PopDo 1.2.2 (2020-01-30)
- Fixed: Fixed drag & drop in compact mode.
- Fixed: Fixed copy & paste in task titles and notes.
- Fixed: Improved performance when loading tasks.
- Fixed: PopDo was asking several times to rate it in the App Store.
- Fixed: Show the default list when creating a task with CMD-N and the list is hidden.
- Fixed: Minor UI issues.
- Changed: List headers can be hidden in the compact list.
- Changed: The default behavior for the "Done" filter is now to show only completed tasks.
- Changed: Search works also in the notes field.
PopDo 1.2.1 (2020-01-27)
- Changed: The compact view is now truly compact.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue when the user is not logged into iCloud.
PopDo 1.2 (2020-01-24)
- New: PopDo can now be activated with a shortcut configured in Preferences.
- New: Translated to Spanish, German and French.
PopDo 1.1 (2020-01-18)
- New: You can now choose which lists to show by default.
- New: The application theme can be configured in Preferences.
PopDo 1.0.3 (2020-01-10)
- Fixed: The notes field was too short.
- Fixed: The delete row action did not work if the row was not selected.
PopDo 1.0.2 (2020-01-09)
- Fixed: A small delay when clicking the reminder date field.
- Fixed: A bug in the sort selector.
- Fixed: Other minor UI issues.
PopDo 1.0.1 (2020-01-06)
- Fixed: Improved memory usage while idle.
- Fixed: Several UI issues.
- Fixed: An issue when creating a new list and there was no calendar source previously created.
PopDo 1.0 (2020-01-03): Initial Release