This release includes changes that some users asked for. It is working in macOS Catalina so far up to the latest beta.
What's New in This Version:
- New: Export project tasks to Apple Calendar as new events.
- New: Document numbers now can have a custom prefix.
- New: You can set a starting number for documents when you create a new activity.
- New: Task progress can now be shown as a circular progress in the dock icon. It is active by default but can be disabled from Preferences.
- New: Added translation to Spanish.
- Fixed: A bug in the UI appearing only when running on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed: Minor UI inconsistencies.
While there is no public roadmap set, the following list contains some of the features/changes scheduled for the next version (1.3):
- Add work time manually.
- Integrate with Reminders.
- Add HUD notifications.
- Add fixed price tasks.
- Allow for tasks to be marked as done at any time.
- Add onboarding window on first launch?
As always, you can download a free 30 day trial.